1. How to apply for warrantyLANKELEISI warranty claims can be fulfilled by submitting mail (please tell us your order order number), which is required to replace parts under warranty. This is done through the contact page on our website and requires your order number. Support tickets allow direct contact with our certified mechanics via email. After submitting a ticket, you will receive a response within 48 hours. As part of the warranty process, you may be required to perform tests and send footage to a mechanic so they can diagnose the problem and provide the best solution. An example of this would be testing a battery with a voltmeter and submitting a picture of the result via email. LANKELEISI will assess your case and guide you through any testing we may require.
A) What will we do?If a component is deemed defective or damaged without user error, we will issue a replacement part. We will replace any parts deemed damaged during shipping. We can also authorize reimbursement for repairs at local bike shops up to $200 if determined by a LANKELEISI mechanic. Any unauthorized repairs or alterations are not covered by the warranty. Any unauthorized alterations to the bike will also void the warranty.
B) What won't we do?LANKELEISI will not replace any part without first seeing a photo or video of the damaged part. We will not provide warranty service for second vehicle owners. We will not replace any parts damaged by the user. We will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed prior to repair. If the owner uses his own shipping service, LANKELEISI will not be responsible for any damage that may occur during shipping. For more information, please review our Returns Policy. We will not provide any warranty service for owners who have not purchased from LANKELEISI.STORE or an authorized dealer.
2. Warranty Conditions
Our mechanics are directly responsible for warranty information. They are more than happy to work with you on the terms shown below.
This warranty applies only to the original owner of LANKELEISI. This warranty is limited to a one-time replacement of defective parts at LANKELEISI's sole discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by failure to follow the instructions in the owner's manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alteration, modification, improper assembly, wear and tear, installation of parts or accessories not originally designed or not compatible with the sale incompatible bikes, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper subsequent maintenance. An entire replacement bike will only be issued in extreme cases. In this case, the original bicycle must be sent to LANKELEISI's factory for inspection/repair before sending out the new bicycle. If it can be fixed, it may not always be possible to send out a new bike.
This warranty does not cover accessories, consumables or normal wear and tear parts. LANKELEISI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, FAULT OR LOSSES ARISING FROM ANY UNAUTHORIZED SERVICING OR USE OF UNAUTHORIZED COMPONENTS. Shipping damage must be reported to LANKELEISI via a support ticket. These can be filled out on our support pages. the
IN NO EVENT SHALL LANKELEISI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR PRODUCT LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ECONOMIC LOSS .
For situations where the warranty policy may not apply, LANKELEISI may charge a minimum service fee and replacement parts fee. All exchanges are limited to one per item. All separate shipping charges for warranty purposes must be prepaid and insured by the customer. LANKELEISI is not responsible for lost inbound packages. LANKELEISI may void the warranty where applicable. LANKELEISI reserves the right to update and modify its warranty at any time. Notice of these changes may or may not be provided.
Every electric bicycle purchased from LANKELEISI.STORE and authorized sales outlets is covered by our manufacturer's limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship to the original owner, including the following individual components:
A) 3 years limited warrantyLANKELEISI bicycle components (including motors, controllers and frames) are warranted against manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for 3 years from the date of original purchase, limited to one replacement part per bicycle.
B) 2 years limited warrantyLi-ion batteries, hydraulic brakes, forks, bike computers, pedal assist sensors, battery chargers, stems, handlebars, headsets, seatposts, bottom brackets, cranksets, rear racks and shifting systems in materials and/or one year Warranty on workmanship, only one part of each part can be replaced per bike. The battery warranty does not cover damage caused by power surges, use of improper (non-specified) chargers, improper maintenance or other misuse, normal wear and tear, or water ingress.
C) No WarrantyPlease note that gear and accessories are not covered under this warranty policy, but are included in our returns policy.
D) Items to wearItems worn due to normal use are not covered under warranty. These items include, but are not limited to: chains, rims, spokes, brake pads, inner tubes, tires, rotors, handles and seats. Maintenance and replacement of these parts is the responsibility of the bicycle owner.
3. ClaimsAll claims under this warranty must be made through LANKELEISI. Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim. Before making a warranty claim, we recommend that you contact our customer service team as there may be an easy solution to your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed by LANKELEISI within one year of the first purchase. Warranty claims can be submitted via a support ticket on our support page. the
A) Shipping Damage ClaimsInspect your product immediately for damage. Shipping damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept shipping damage claims within 14 days of receipt of the product. Before you and the driver sign for the shipment, please take note of any damage to your product on the bill of lading. Take photos of any damage found and date the photos if possible. Keep all packaging and documents until the inspection process is complete. Report damage claims via a support ticket on our support page within 14 days of delivery to LANKELEISI. the
B) Credit card chargebackIf a credit card chargeback of any amount is issued against an order for any reason, and the customer still owns the product in said order, the warranty will be suspended until the chargeback is resolved.
4. Parts exchangeIn the event that a replacement part needs to be sent within the warranty period, LANKELEISI may request that the defective part be sent back to our factory, at LANKELEISI's discretion. The faulty part must arrive at the LANKELEISI factory before a replacement part can be shipped. As authorized by LANKELEISI, LANKELEISI will provide a prepaid return label to return and replace the faulty part. If a prepaid return label is issued for a customer, prompt (within 10 days) return of the faulty part is required unless previously discussed with LANKELEISI.
Upon receipt of defective/returned parts, they will be inspected for shipping damage. LANKELEISI reserves the right to demand payment if parts are damaged beyond part test limits. Failure to comply with the terms listed in this section may result in denial of service, voiding of the guarantee and/or permanent cancellation of the order.
5. DisclaimerRiding any type of bicycle has inherent risks that cannot be predicted or avoided. These hazards can result in serious accidents, injury or even death. It is the rider's responsibility to know, be educated, and be prepared to ride in a safe manner.
LANKELEISI strongly recommends that all customers have their bicycles inspected and tested by a certified bicycle mechanic prior to their first ride. A thorough inspection of every component on your bike will help ensure the bike is safe to ride. LANKELEISI DOES NOT WARRANT that the brakes, shifters, motor, stem, rims, spokes, derailleurs, forks or any other component on the bicycle will arrive properly secured and adjusted.
Before each ride, thoroughly inspect the bike to ensure all components are properly adjusted and secured. the
LANKELEISI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THE IMPROPER USE, NEGLIGENCE OR ASSEMBLY OF ITS BIKES. This includes, but is not limited to, personal injury, property damage, economic loss, serious accident or death.
6. Bicycle Performance DisclaimerThe top speed and range listed for each bike are estimates and are not a guarantee of expected performance. Many factors can affect a bike's performance, including but not limited to: PAS rating, rider weight, cargo weight, terrain type, slope, pedal use, wind conditions, temperature, and tire pressure. Under different conditions, different range and top speeds may be obtained from the estimates we have listed.
7. Customer RelationsCustomer satisfaction is one of LANKELEISI's top priorities. We work very hard to make sure all of our customers are satisfied with their purchases. Circumstances may arise where a mutually agreeable solution cannot be reached.
We understand that when contacting one of our customer service representatives or mechanics (via a support ticket), something went wrong and a solution was needed. We will work with you to ensure the issue is resolved in the most timely manner. Given our willingness to help you, we do need your assistance, cooperation, and patience to resolve the issue. We strive to provide a respectful and friendly customer service experience and expect the same kindness and respect in return.
Rude, vulgar or threatening language directed at our employees or customer service representatives will not be tolerated. A warning will be issued should this unfortunate situation arise. If rude, vulgar or threatening behavior persists, LANKELEISI reserves the right to refuse service, void the warranty, refund and/or permanently cancel the order. We sincerely wish to avoid such relationships if possible.
Last Updated: February 2023